Campers and Parents,
I am welcoming veteran and rookie campers to attend this summer's camp. Our goal, since year one, has been to provide a camp that teaches kids the basic skills of different sports in a fun, positive atmosphere. We also encourage good sportsmanship and team play. I look forward to seeing you this summer!
Why Play One Sport, When You Can... PLAY 'EM ALL!
Souderton Area School District
- Health / P.E. Teacher
- Varsity Baseball Coach
- Boys & Girls Basketball Coach
- Coed Soccer Coach
- 26 Years Coaching Experience
- First Aid, CPR, Lifeguard, AED Certified
- Souderton Independent Coach-of-the-Year
- 2-Time Bicentennial League Coach-of-the-Year
- Philadelphia Inquirer Coach-of-the-Year
- S.A.S.D. Teacher
- Football, Basketball, & Track Coach
- North Penn Health & P.E. Teacher
- North Penn Football, Basketball & Baseball Coach
A unique summer camp offering a variety of games and individualized instruction for various sports from an experienced staff!
Please Call: 267-664-3269
Sports &Activities Offered:
Each camper will participate in every sport offered and receive a camp shirt!
You can drop-off and pickup your camper at the Longacre Center building. Follow the signs for the gymnasium. A list of activities and theme days will be provided everyday (except Monday). Equipment will be provided, but campers are welcome to bring their own. Please put your name or intials on all of your belongings.